Saturday, March 16, 2013

Inspirations: 2013














The Pasolini retrospective at Moma PS1 in New York really inspired me early this year. Also Tarot continues to inspire me daily. 'Performative' and 'Poetic' are two very vague words, but I am interested in both. Zizek also: his book 'Violence' is very good. Berlin always inspires me daily, active meditation enriches. My friends inspire me. Mary Daly empowers, events like this give me hope for this world:  http://www.smash-berlin.com/ Letters to My Grandmother is coming along. Love, although devastating, does inspire me.




New York City inspires me the most this year. Photos by Lydia Bittner Baird in New York City.

“The Tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.”
-  Lao Tzu Tao Te King, Chapter 1

No comments: